Mountain Center Park City
Department: Customer Relations
Duration: Full Time/Year Round
This positions primary responsibility is to manage the credit portion of the company’s relationship with a select group of accounts and assists Credit Management in the overall affairs of the Credit Department.
- Maintain customer accounts, follow-up on payment and billing discrepancies.
- Maintain customer and invoice files.
- Contact customers for collection of past due balances.
- Handle customer requests and prepare various correspondences for customers.
- Preparation of daily deposits and application of payments to customer accounts.
- Process credit and debit memos
- Contact customers to obtain credit documents such as credit applications, security agreements, financial statements and UCC authorizations.
- Research and verify credit information.
- Recommend credit terms to the Credit Manager for new accounts
- Prepare monthly/year end statistical data and follow procedures guidelines.
- Assist in month end reconciliation processing
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or Bachelor's (B.S.) degree in business, accounting or other appropriate discipline from two-year college or technical school and credit background with minimum two years experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have proven, successful collections experience.
- Related work experience in accounts receivable and/or finance.
- Technical skills in account reconciliation, credit extensions, payment plans, etc.
- Strong customer orientation and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and cultivate relationships with many types of people, both within and outside the company.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while maintaining a positive “can do” attitude and outlook.
- Takes pride in work, gets involved in details , enjoys collaborating with others